- how we store and use, and how you may access and correct your personal information;
- how you can lodge a complaint regarding the handling of your personal information; and
- how we will handle any complaint.
The information you provide will be collected by or on behalf of us and may be disclosed to third parties that help us deliver our services (including information technology suppliers, website, employees, communication suppliers and our business partners) or as required by law. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide all our services to you.
If you would like any further information about our privacy policies or practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details. It may also include financial information, including your credit card information.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- age or date of birth;
- credit card information;
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries such as details about your family lifestyle;
- details of your moncierge sessions including what tasks you ask for, runsheet updates, communication with your moncierge;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys and questionnaires; or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- register on our website or app;
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites;
- interact with our sites, services, content and advertising; or
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
Why do we collect, use and disclose personal information?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our website or services;
- to ensure safety and security;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise our website or services, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- to show and measure ads and services;
- to enable third party companies who help us provide and/or improve our services or third party companies who use advertising, research or related products (including advertising, measurement and analytics services) to better their understanding of our customers (non-personally identifiable information only);
- to make suggestions for you for additional services or goods from us or third parties such as business partners, providers, vendors, advertisers, measurement and analytics services;
- to provide household and self-care tips, shortcuts and suggestions to you from us or third parties such as business partners, providers, vendors, advertisers, measurement and analytics services;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting;
- to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties; and
- to consider your employment application.
We may also disclose your personal information to a trusted third party who also holds other information about you. This third party may combine that information in order to enable it and us to develop anonymised consumer insights so that we can better understand your preferences and interests, personalise your experience and enhance the products and services that you receive.
Do we use your personal information for direct marketing?
We and/or our carefully selected business partners may send you direct marketing communications and information about our service. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out below or by using the opt-out facilities provided (eg an unsubscribe link).
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
- our employees and related bodies corporate;
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
- third party companies who help us provide and improve our Services or who use advertising or related products (including advertising, measurement and analytics services (non-personally identifiable information only);
- professional advisers, dealers and agents;
- payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
- our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
- our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services;
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and/or
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
Using our website and cookies
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website. While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer. We may also use ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser but our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
We often receive user feedback from customers who have had positive experiences with our service. We may post user feedback on our website, app or social media channels and/or use this feedback in our marketing and press materials. We will only identify user feedback via first name and the first initial of the user’s last name. If we choose to post a full first and last name along with feedback, we will obtain user consent prior to posting the feedback. If you choose to share your experiences with our service through publicly accessible sources such as social media, we may also use this feedback on our social media feeds, Website, app, in marketing materials and/or press materials. It should be noted that we have no control over, and take no responsibility for, the use, storage or dissemination of such publicly-disclosed personal information.
Accessing or correcting your personal information
You can access the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the information below or contact us function. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information. If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
Making a Complaint
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us using the details set out below. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.